According to current trends and conclusions of leading world analysts in the coming years, issues related to personnel management and strategic management will become the most relevant.
In addition, according to experts, in the crisis of working with a lot of information, the prerequisites for creating new information and analytical structures appeared on the market of analytical services. Among the reasons for this trend are: the approaching global crisis and the growing demand for information that will help avoid or minimize possible losses, as well as the obvious bias of a number of leading international analytical structures that are losing users’ trust.
These trends indicate that during the period of market tightening and increased competition, company leaders will pay more and more attention to studying the characteristics of the external environment and assessing their level of preparedness for the challenges of the modern dynamic world.
As a rule, the system reacts to a rapid change in the environment in an extensive way. Therefore, the lack of timely integrated meta-information about changes in the external environment and the degree of readiness of the company will necessarily entail significant material costs.
Based on the foregoing, in ISED was created a consulting and analytical unit – Intelligence Center.
The main tasks of the Intelligence Center:
- monitoring the information field, collecting and analyzing information received from various sources about the most relevant events in the World that affect business;
- identification of information trends based on open sources;
- creation of analytical products, development of analytical notes on a thematic request, reports on monitoring results;
- publication on the site of materials on the most relevant events in Ukraine and the World, analytical calculations of experts and alternative expert calculations of the Center;
- advising and supporting partners and clients in matters related to assessing the possibility of making strategic decisions, managing political risks and security threats (in the conditions of work on the Ukrainian market).
Environmental analysis in order to reduce risk when company entering to the market, organizing and conducting business in Ukraine:
- Identification of external threats to the company.
- Organizing and conducting events to find partners and customers. Checking their business reputation.
- Participation in the development of contracts for business projects.
- Identification of fraudsters and methods of their work.
- Control over the activities of partners during the contractual period.
- Control over the work of potential competitors. Identification of their goals, objectives and degree of risk to the business.
- Control over the general market situation.
- Information and analytical support of transactions.
- Development and implementation of control mechanisms over the work of company branches. Checking the performance of companies. Reducing the cost of maintaining branches.
- Analysis of reports, participation in the development of company work plans.
- Preparation of analytical documents for the enterprise management about the current situation at the enterprise and beyond.
Analysis of the internal environment. Identification of internal threats:
- Analysis of the company. Assessment of business performance.
- Identification of possible leakage channels for confidential information. Identification of corruption ties.
- Identification of risk groups: employees prone to fraud, theft, drunkenness.
- Verification of candidates for work. Prediction of negative consequences for the internal environment at the stage of employee selection.
- Creation and correction in automatic mode of a portrait of an ideal employee by specialties.
- The exercise of control over the work of branches. Assessment of their work.
- Identification of micro-groups and their leaders that negatively affect the work of the company. Studying the degree of employee loyalty to leadership.
- Issuing recommendations for guidance.
Soon, the ISED website will host an up-to-date table of media ratings (including foreign ones) by available indicators: average indicators for manipulativeness, PR, emotionality, factoring, psychological characteristics of the media, etc. We have already developed these indicators. This will provide an opportunity to visually show users not only who is bad, but who is good, but also why. The system also determines the psychological characteristics of collective article authors.