NEWS (Feb. 2020)
Our institute, in the continuation of the research work “Research of the characteristics of the information space created by news flows of electronic media”, developed the analytical system “Topic.sirius”, which allows you to collect and analyze data circulating in the information field, as well as evaluate the sources that disseminate it (see down: Interface screenshot of system).
“Topic.sirius” allows you to:
1. Assess the general situation in the information field of the country and exercise control over its changes.
2. To control and evaluate the work of media sources that form the information field in the country.
3. To identify internal and external sources of threats to information security.
4. To identify the initiators of targeted informational influence on the subject of the attack, his psychological state or image on the international scene, as well as the sources of information through which this effect is carried out.
5. Monitor global political, economic, military, environmental and other processes, as well as monitor the actions of countries disseminating information in order to obtain unilateral advantages.
6. Identify opinion leaders and opinion transmitters, as well as external opponents. Assess their quantity and quality. Define their goals, objectives and working methods.
Demo link on the analytical system “Topic.sirius”: http://topic.sirius-iq.com/
Interface screenshot of system:
The Institute successfully carried out R&D:
“Research of the characteristics of the information space created by news flows of electronic media”.
As part of the ISED Institute’s R&D program for the development and implementation of automatic information and analytical systems to ensure the ecology of the information space of the state, we have developed an information technology for the study of information flows generated by electronic media.
The technology allows:
• Highlight the most important / resonant events (“Themes of the Day”) for the selected period (day).
• Conduct linguistic filtering of incoming content.
• Define and form thematic (linguistically defined industry, object, special) information flows.
• Evaluate both information flows and individual text messages for the presence of elements of influence (on the principle of “direct action text”) on the reader (emotionality, manipulative, factual, PR-influence, etc.) on the target audience.
• Separate the generalized content of information flows on the basis of: informing and having elements of analysis.
Several more R&D projects will be started at the Institute in the near future, which based on the positive results obtained.
Our Institute researches, stay and the analysis of features and regularities of social and economic development of the states; the influence of the environment on human health, etc. Researches are conducted by means of the information and analytical TAIR system developed by us, which belongs to systems of “artificial intelligence”. The automated system of multilevel transformation of information TAIR is the cornerstone of a Group Method of Data Handling (GMDH), which belongs to methods of inductive modeling and is one of the most effective methods of structural and parametrical identification of difficult objects, processes and systems according to supervision in the conditions of incompleteness of information.
First of all our attention is focused on research of features of the country with the developed information economy as they are engines of world development.
Europe: Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Germany, UK and others.
Countries of the Middle East: The United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iran and others.
The countries with the British-American model of development: the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Countries of the Asian region: Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, China and others.