The Institute successfully carried out R&D:
“Research of the characteristics of the information space created by news flows of electronic media”.
As part of the ISED Institute’s R&D program for the development and implementation of automatic information and analytical systems to ensure the ecology of the information space of the state, we have developed an information technology for the study of information flows generated by electronic media.
The technology allows:
• Highlight the most important / resonant events (“Themes of the Day”) for the selected period (day).
• Conduct linguistic filtering of incoming content.
• Define and form thematic (linguistically defined industry, object, special) information flows.
• Evaluate both information flows and individual text messages for the presence of elements of influence (on the principle of “direct action text”) on the reader (emotionality, manipulative, factual, PR-influence, etc.) on the target audience.
• Separate the generalized content of information flows on the basis of: informing and having elements of analysis.
Several more R&D projects will be started at the Institute in the near future, which based on the positive results obtained.
Our Institute researches, stay and the analysis of features and regularities of social and economic development of the states; the influence of the environment on human health, etc. Researches are conducted by means of the information and analytical TAIR system developed by us, which belongs to systems of “artificial intelligence”. The automated system of multilevel transformation of information TAIR is the cornerstone of a Group Method of Data Handling (GMDH), which belongs to methods of inductive modeling and is one of the most effective methods of structural and parametrical identification of difficult objects, processes and systems according to supervision in the conditions of incompleteness of information.
First of all our attention is focused on research of features of the country with the developed information economy as they are engines of world development.
Europe: Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Germany, UK and others.
Countries of the Middle East: The United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iran and others.
The countries with the British-American model of development: the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Countries of the Asian region: Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, China and others.